NexNow provides the following solutions to help IT Services companies extend the power of ConnectWise. Our solutions are intended to be smart, elegant in their simplicity and responsive to specific business and technical challenges.
Custom ConnectWise Reporting
Peter Drucker said it best, “what gets measured, gets managed.” The challenge, of course, is figuring out which parts of your business to pay most attention to and then finding the data needed to report on them. Some of the more obvious questions are relatively easy to report on – but these often don’t provide the real insight you need to manage and grow your company.
NexNow, with its MSP management experience and in-depth knowledge of the ConnectWise data schema and structures, can you help you identify which metrics would have the most meaningful impact and then build a tool – report, pivot table, power gadget – to help you measure and manage them going forward.
ConnectWise Database Mergers
The amount and complexity of data ConnectWise produces – for even a relatively small organization – can be quite significant. So when two companies decide to join forces – whether through a merger or acquisition – preserving this rich history of data is imperative to their success going forward.
NexNow has engineered a process that allows two companies to merge their ConnectWise operations without sacrificing the investment they’ve made or undermining the delivery of the services they provide. Our process combines upfront consulting and planning with a full-fidelity data merger. The end result is a single ConnectWise instance that allows both companies to remain operationally effective – both during and after the merger.
Consulting and planning
Before any data are merged, we work with you to plan for and reconcile individual differences that may exist between the two companies:
- Company structure and business units
- Ticket workflow
- Statuses (companies, contact, invoices, opportunities, etc.)
- Client communication and experience
- Billing rates, work roles and work types
- Agreement structures
- Time sheet periods
Taking these differences into account before data are merged, ensures that both organizations remain effective as they integrate their service delivery, billing and business operations.
A full-fidelity data merger
We use the plan developed during the consulting phase to execute a full-fidelity data merger that not only preserves main record types, but also all of the associated and underlying data stored within ConnectWise, including:
- Companies & Contacts – addresses, notes, work roles, work types, service templates, groups
- Service – service boards, service teams, tickets (detail description, internal analysis, resolution, tasks, products, schedule records, audit trail), service templates
- Projects –project boards, project teams, projects (phases, issues, notes, documents, teams, contact, billing rates, products), project templates
- Time – time records, time sheets
- Sales – opportunities (notes, teams, influencers, forecast, products), sales activities, marketing campaigns
- Finance – invoices, payment history, invoice templates, GL entries
- Agreements – agreement types (work roles, work types, exclusions), agreements (additions, exclusions, adjustments, work types, work roles, tax codes, board defaults, allocation, audit, sites)
- Configurations – configurations and types